As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Read my full disclosure.This recipe was created for Kevin’s Natural Foods 2020 Recipe Challenge, however, all the opinions are my own.
For this recipe, we are taking a southern classic and giving it a fun Thai spin. Without a doubt, Keto Curry Style Shrimp and Grits is a simple dinner, with a big Thai Coconut flavor.
Are you wondering what makes this recipe so unique?
First of all creating delicious Thai food typically takes hours. To put it simply bold flavors need time to develop. But, not in this recipe because we use a secret ingredient.
Thai Coconut Sauce — This sauce is rich and creamy. It is a well-balanced blend of coconut milk, basil, and Thai spices. Without a doubt this mild but flavorful curry makes a great meal that the family will love!
To sum up this recipe. Thai Shrimp and Grits is an easy recipe. But it has a delicious flavor profile. Not to mention it is an impressive enough meal to entertain.
Kevin’s Natural Foods
First and foremost it was an honor for me to be accepted into the 2020 Kevin’s Natural Foods Recipe Contest. Above all, I was beyond impressed with the quality of their ingredients, and most important I was blown away by how delicious every sauce was.
For the contest, I developed four recipes with a clean ketogenic diet mindset. Most of the recipes will also be paleo-friendly, and one is even vegetarian.
In addition to their amazing product Kevin’s Natural Foods has a truly wonderful mission statement:
To empower even the busiest people to eat clean without sacrificing flavor.Kevin’s Natural Foods
In conclusion, I can say with confidence that I know you will find their sauces to be absolutely divine, easy to work with, and packed with outstanding flavor.
Follow the links below to view Kevin’s Natural Foods Social Media Platforms.
Thai Coconut Sauce
Thai Coconut Sauce from Kevin’s Natural Foods is a truly unique keto-friendly product. To explain what I mean by that — every single readily available Thai sauce is filled with ingredients that would never pass for a keto or low carb lifestyle. For example, I am talking about how heavily sweetened they are. Subsequently, it goes without saying that the ingredients used to sweeten the sauces will not be Keto or low carb friendly.
Therefore, for this recipe or any other Thai recipe look no further. Thanks to Kevin’s Natural Foods. Meanwhile, we now have the ability to make a Thai-style dinner quickly and without sacrificing flavor.
Certainly, you must try this recipe to see for yourself just how delicious it is.
The Recipe for Keto Curry Style Shrimp and Grits:
The protein used in this recipe is shrimp. However, do not be afraid to change that up. For example, Chicken would make a great substitute. Secondly, you might also consider trying this recipe with tofu to make a vegetarian meal. Last but not least would also be the option of using beef or fish.
- 2 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Juice from one lemon
- 1/8 tsp Stevia
- Pinch of salt
- 1 pounds of shrimp
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
Curry Cauliflower Grits
- 24-32 ounces of cauliflower
- 24 ounces of coconut milk -- Unsweetened
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Kevin's Natural Foods Thai Coconut Sauce
- Olive oil for the pan
- Mix all of the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl pour over fresh or defrosted shrimp in a ziploc. Marinate for a minimum of 3 hours.
- To keep things simple I like to buy cauliflower florets when I am going to make cauliflower rice. It saves so much time prepping, and there is zero waste. I usually buy this from Costco. Prepping the full 32 ounces will leave you with leftover curry grits.
- Place the florets in a food processor no more than a few at a time, this will allow you to get really fine cauliflower rice, which is the goal for the grits like consistency.
- Pull the marinated shrimp out of the fridge, and get ready to make the curry grits.
- Heat a pot or dutch oven on medium heat. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil and the riced cauliflower.
- When the cauliflower is cooked and softened add coconut milk, and Kevin's Natural Foods Thai Coconut Sauce.
- Cook the curry grits and allow the sauce to reduce while you grill the shrimp.
- Grill shrimp for 30 seconds to a minute a side or until the shrimp turn pink and the tails curl. .
- Serve garnished with red pepper if you like some spice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 431Total Fat: 16gCarbohydrates: 20gNet Carbohydrates: 16gFiber: 4gProtein: 30g
brilliantlyketo.com offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from multiple online calculators. Although all attempts to provide accurate nutritional information have been made, these figures are only estimates as products and ingredients macros vary.