Cranberries and chocolate pair beautifully in this keto muffin. The tartness of the cranberries accents the smooth decadence of the cocoa. These Keto-friendly Cranberry Chocolate Zucchini Muffins are simply divine.
Straight out of the oven my hubby commented that they had a ganache like texture in the center. The whole family absolutely loved these healthy bites!
Cranberry Chocolate Zucchini Muffins — Keto Friendly
My favorite aspect of this recipe is how well cocoa pairs with cranberries. The chocolate balances out the tartness — and minimal sweetener is necessary.
I will be remaking my Keto Cranberry Salsa, and Keto Cranberry Bliss Bars using Cape Cod Cranberries.
What you will need for this recipe:
- Sweetener of Choice
- Almond Flour
- Ground Flax
- Chocolate Chips
Keto Cranberry Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
Chocolate Zucchini and Cranberries are a match made in heaven in this keto friendly muffin
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp of lakanto granulated sweetener (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup ground flax
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp melted butter butter
- 1 small shredded zucchini
- 3/4 cup of Cape Cod cranberries
- 1/4 cup of Choc Zero chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Shred the zucchini into a colander. You want to allow the zucchini to sit for 15 minutes for some water to drain off. Slice the frozen cranberries (they are much easier to slice when frozen). Place the cranberries on top of the zucchini to defrost, while the zucchini drains.
- Mix together the egg, vanilla extract, and sweetener and whisk.
- Combine the dry ingredients cocoa, almond flour, flax, and baking powder.
- Add the melted butter to the egg mixture and whisk until combined.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and whisk.
- Fold in the shredded zucchini, cranberries, and chocolate chips.
- Fold until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Fill 12 muffin liners with the batter
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool before enjoying on a rack
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 77Total Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gCarbohydrates: 7gNet Carbohydrates: 2gFiber: 3gSugar Alcohols: 2gProtein: 2g
brilliantlyketo.com offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from multiple online calculators. Although all attempts to provide accurate nutritional information have been made, these figures are only estimates as products and ingredients macros vary.
Cape Cod Cranberries
I am happy to share Cape Cod cranberries with you all. It is no secret that I am a HUGE fan of cranberries, and Cape Cod is next level y’all. I was given the amazing opportunity to create three unique recipes for a Cape Cod blogging contest, and I hopped on the opportunity right away! This savory cranberry sauce served over roasted spaghetti squash is my submission for the Cran-You-Believe It Category.
Full disclosure — an unpaid honest review of these cranberries is that they are AMAZING! Get yourself some Cape Cod cranberries ASAP, just follow the link below to find a store near you!
Don’t forget to connect with Cape Cod on any of their social channels:
Check out my two other entries to the contest: